Covid 19 Update
02 JUNE 2020
Hope you and your loved ones are Safe!! As we approach the season of recovering around the world, naturally traveling will also take some time to return back to normal and we positively await for the same in time to come. Whilst that, we are also getting prepared with special arrangements in advance. Pleased to give you an update as below on the precautionary measures we are planning to make in order to make sure it’s safe for you and your valued Clients to be confident in planning their future travel in to Sri Lanka.
Sri Lanka being one of the favorite holiday destinations and as it anticipates to cater future Clients, alongside the Sri Lanka tourist board is also underway making special arrangements strictly adhering to the Heath Sector guidelines . Whilst the clear guidelines and stringent health safety measures are being finalized, we as a Tour operator have come up with the below measures for all our valued guests whilst their stay in taking utmost care.
- Regular screening of all our vehicles and the chauffeur Guides
- Provide sufficient face masks and sanitizers on arrival to use throughout the tour in Sri Lanka
- Hard copies will not be provided as a welcome pack and all the necessary documents related to the travel will be sent via email/Wapp
- Larger vehicles will be assigned for the tour if more than 2 persons (which includes children) in order to maintain the distance whilst traveling
- When visiting places of interests our chauffeur guide will always try and ensure that it will be scheduled and arranged with maximum isolation to avoid large crowds
- The guest will be briefed on a daily basis by the chauffeur guide of all the health regulations to be followed during every single visit to places of interests, as they may vary
- We will have our 24/7 customer hotline to serve you/your guests if any need arises.
- We are constantly in touch with all the hotels to monitor their health and safety procedures and the same will be briefed prior
- Our national carrier has already started flying into few destinations (London, Tokyo, Melbourne & Hong Kong) and will continue with the highest standard of safety measures. However I’m sure it might take few weeks/months for all the airlines to open all its passages.
It will and has always been our companies utmost goal to maintain the health & safety of our customers and will keep maintaining the same in the future. We will also update further vital information on the Travel requirements and any other medical procedures once they are finalized by our Tourist board.
We hope you, your family, loved ones your colleagues are well & safe. Please stay strong during this difficult times and wishing that our future will be bright and the world will be healed soon.
0094 776 848842/ 0094 773 657524